lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Unit 7. Lesson A. CHANGE. I need a change

I WOULD CHANGE...

1. I want to change the look of my hair.





2. I want to change the color of my eyes.




3. I want to change my car.





4. I want to change the color of my room walls.






Write sentences about yourself. Start each with / like to or i'd like to.
1. Name something you like to do in your free time.
I'd like to play tennis.
2. Name something you'd like to do in your life.
I'd like to travel a lot.
3. Name a tv show you like to watch.
I want to see "The big bang theory".
4. Name a movie you'd like to see.
I'd like to see "Avatar".
5. Name one place tourists like to visit in your city.
I want to see "La Vereda del Lago".
6. Name one thing you'd like to change about your city.
I'd like to change the security.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario